#10daychallenge Clean Eating
Tag a friend and join me with a 10 day clean eating challenge 😀
Just take a selfie. Anyway you’d like. No need to post it if you don’t want to, but keep it saved on your phone and if you post tag me.You can begin the challenge with me today or any day you’d like as long as you stick to avoiding the foods I’ve listed below for 10 days. And it’s only 10 days.
If you’re doing so well and you want to keep going even after 10 days … then keep going!
In the challenge you’ll avoid eating these items:
Dairy Products (milk, cheese and ice cream)
Sodas, Juices and Chips
Candy and chocolate
White bread /White pasta/ White potatoes
Fast Food and Fried Food
Cookies, Cakes and finally
Donuts (not like we touch any of this stuff ever 😂 right 😩) and its only for 10 Days
Wouldn’t it be great to see what 10 days of clean eating can do for you too mentally and physically.
After 10 days, take a pic again in front of the same mirror, at the same time, in the same clothes.
Even if you may not notice a huge difference physically, I promise you will mentally!
Keep me posted on how you are doing, by coming to this post above and commenting below.
Some tips to stay focused:
1. Drink plenty of water (avoid alcohol during the 10 days)
2. Acquire a taste to black coffee 😬 sorry lol or eliminate coffee completely if you want for 10 days and drink tea or lemon with warm water.
3. Eat protein (fish, tuna, egg whites, chicken, salmon)
4. Stick to good carbs including quinoa, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal (even brown pasta and rice is ok)
5. Have cut up vegetables always ready. My favourites include celery sticks, carrot sticks, cucumbers, and raw zucchini or capsicums
6. Grab a handful of almonds or cashews to keep cravings at bay
7. Chew sugar free gum
8. Have an apple or handful of berries to quench that sugar habit. Or make my banana, oatmeal, raisin cookies!
9. Go for a walk, join a group class, workout, stretch and get enough sleep!! 7 to 8 hours at least!
10. Stay disciplined and focused its only 10 days!
The good news is that you are not depriving your body of anything over the next 10 days. You are actually fueling your body with everything that is better for you!